Nancy Newport LPC, LMFT
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a professional service based on partnership with clients. A coach provides guidance, support, structure, and expertise. A synergy is created in a coaching relationship that can serve to propel you forward toward achieving the dreams you have always desired in your heart. By focusing on your hearts’ desire and creating tasks to help get you there, you and your coach build a structure for support and accountability.
Coaching is holistic in approach. Coaching is about you — all aspects of you. Even the parts of you that are tentative about bridging that gap from where you are now to where you want to go.
— Tom Landry of the Dallas Cowboys
To empower you, my client, to find your passion, to give yourself permission to dare to dream big, to assist you in concretizing those dreams into a reality that brings you joy, peace, and fulfillment, to guide you to access the depth and breadth of your own preciousness, to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be in order to attract the future that you desire
Creating A Spirit Of Willingness
As your coach, I will invite you to a greater enjoyment of your life. In the spirit of working for a more integrated and fulfilled personal and professional life, I will be asking you to give yourself permission To Be Willing to:
- Change your behavior, a lot
- Experiment and try new things
- Remove sources of negative stress in life
- Redesign how you spend your time
- Set goals that are much, much bigger
- Re-look at the assumptions you have
- Start telling the absolute truth
- Eradicate triggers of adrenaline
- Get support you need to handle a problem
- Raise your personal standards to be high
- Stop tolerating or suffering about your life
A willingness is all that is required. When you are willing, changes are possible for you. Many changes. The sky is the limit.
Would you like to begin?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.